Saturday 15 October 2016

PARKRUN 82

The rain managed to stay away for the duration of our parkrun this morning at Stormont Estate.  It was great to run it with Gill and our friend Alison Renfrew who was completing her 69th parkrun.  

I have to say it was very tough this morning and I think I was still feeling the effects from Thursday evening out in Belfast!  Last week I was a second outside my PB but today was a minute down on that time. Anyway, another parkrun chalked up and good to chat on the way around the course. The course was very wet underfoot this morning and there was also a lack of volunteers. I have offered to volunteer next weekend.  No volunteers, No parkrun.  

Putting the feet up this afternoon and maybe head out tomorrow for a longer run. I've emailed all my info back for the London Marathon so that's another thing done.  Starting to look at flights and accommodation for next April already.